A moist and flavorful burger – try it without the bun!
These delicious burgers can be cooked any way you want – on the grill or in a skillet. They also freeze very well. The recipe can be used for meatballs or meatloaf, too.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp finely diced onion
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onions, egg white, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Cook the patties on the grill or in a skillet over medium heat, turning once to an internal temperature of 180°F.
6 servings, Serving size: 1 patty
per serving: 183 calories, 20.9g protein, 2.3g carbohydrates, 9.5g total fat (sat fat 2.6g), 90mg cholesterol, 354mg sodium, .2g fiber
Bookmark & Share