What would people think? When you Lose Weight…
The most important person is you! You are the one who can change your life and make it better. Interestingly, people may be so consumed with their own lives that they really are not spending time thinking about your decision to lose weight, to get healthier, to get toned, or to get serious about your exercise program. Those that spend the time to tell you what they think, have the time! Which means they probably aren’t exercising or being healthy like they should be! Stay on track with these tips…
Tips to avoid what other people think..
- Tell your supportive friends and family – these are the people who have always supported you, no matter what crazy idea you came up with.
- Don’t tell your negative friends and family – they seem to always shoot you down and say it’s for your best interest. Really?! It’s to make them feel better…
- Spend less time with negative people, and only if you HAVE to – they will shoot you down and anything positive you are doing, less is better.
- Be part of a group with similar weight loss or becoming healthier goals – you will get the focused support you need to keep going, along with supporting others who are on the same path.
- Be too busy to be concerned and too busy to snack poorly! – when you are too busy, exercising and living life, you will have little time to think of the naysayers.
BE confident that you are on the right path to success in weight loss, getting more muscle tone, losing your midsection, saddlebags, whatever your goal is.
Bookmark & Share