Our decisions, moment by moment, daily, weekly will over time change your life. They can help you lose weight or not, spend quality time with family or not, add more money in your life or lose money. Let’s see how your decisions can add balance while losing weight and becoming healthier.
Life is a work in process as we attempt to achieve balance between all our priorities, including our family, health, earning an income and time for other things. How can we possibly do it all?
Today, write down one important change you can make with your weight loss and health related plans. Some ideas that will change your life:
- Eat one item less that you don’t need anyway, like the chocolate or the latte.
- Exercise first thing in the morning.
- Involve your friends in exercise with a social walk, run, exercise class.
- Drink more water.
- Pick or buy fresh fruit and veggies.
- Offer healthy snacks to your kids, spouse and you will eat healthy too!
Now, as we work to achieve balance, how about one important change you can make with your relationships, with your family and your kids? Some ideas that will make everyone happier:
- Exercise first thing in the morning, before they wake up or give your kids something to do while you exercise if they are early risers! Bribes work too!
- Make sure your exercise is extra effective so you can burn fat all day, when you are being Mommy or Daddy!
- Involve your kids when you go to pick berries and veggies!
- Involve your kids when you prepare some foods, healthy meal planning and training!
- They bike as you walk or jog.
- Smile! It makes it all better.
Please feel free to add to the list. I am always a work in process, achieving balance, working at home, raising a boy – oh boy!, effective exercise to keep the amount of time down and coordinating everything!
Be sure to join the Wowy Gym and log in your progress and get an opportunity to win free money. Plus, then we will stay in touch better! Just click join now and then the free membership, unless you want a cool meal planner, then join the Club!
Bookmark & Share