Do you need a reason to exercise, to bike ride? Have a bike but no ride in sight? Here’s the answer… Ride for a great cause. How about the Annual Autumn Escape Bike Trek from Plymouth to Provincetown, MA? This is a 2 or 3 day event that is fully supported and is a lot of fun. The cause is breathing, something that many of us take for granted and some of us might struggle with breathing. You know these people, ride for them.
Once you sign up for a fun event, this is what will happen:
- You will become more committed to bike riding.
- You will ask your friends and family to join you, thus affecting their lives too.
- You will find another exercise that you can enjoy in the spring, summer, and fall months.
- You will burn more calories, setting you up to become more lean.
- You might even become competitive – but maybe not.
Run, ride, and go now to sign up for this fun bike ride event. Sign up here. Be sure to specify the group you want to ride with. Our recommendation is the Z Team – a really fun group.
Now that you are riding, consider cross training and weight training. P90X from Beachbody is great, as is ChaleneXtreme. Both great weight training and whole body workouts. It’s important to cross train so you can be strong for this endurance exercise event. Happy to assist you in recommending the best workout for you, just contact me! So, go ahead, workout and have fun!