Recipe: Spinach Salad with Turkey
Eating healthy is so good! Enjoy the recipe, moms and dads and enjoy feeling and looking great!
Replacing everyday salad greens with fresh leaf spinach kicks up this salad’s nutritional value six ways from Sunday. Tasty turkey breast meat adds protein, and orange juice gives a tangy kick to the dressing. You might even call this a salad for people who don’t really like salad!
- 8 oz. washed leaf spinach, stems removed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 tomato, stem removed and diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 oz. cooked turkey breast meat, cut into bite-sized piecesDressing:
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 or 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside. In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing on top and toss gently. Makes 4 servings.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
|Nutritional Information (per serving)|
|Calories||Protein||Fiber||Carbs||Fat Total||Saturated Fat|
|193||22 grams||2 grams||12 grams||8 grams||2 grams|
Bookmark & Share