Workouts for Women to Lose Weight Fast at Home – Fat Burner Lunges
Lose weight over 40
Women, you want to lose weight fast at home, right? Here’s a great one for you! First, let me tell you why this exercise, fat burner lunges, work so well. To make an exercise session effective with the best use of time, it’s best to increase your intensity – make it harder – and to add strength training. The fat
burner lunges includes all of it – it’s harder and it’s strength training.
How to do the Fat Burner Lunge with 3 Levels:
- Alignment – be sure to stagger the legs, hip width, then bring one leg behind (still staggered). Heal up in the back and knee over ankle in the front. It needs to be a wide stance to make this happen and for it to be safe and effective.
- 1st level lunge exercise – Now, just go up and down, like you will almost kneel on one knee but don’t. Full range, up and down. 15-20 reps
- 2nd level lunge – Switch the legs each time, getting into the proper position, still up and down than switch. 15 reps
- 3rd level lunge – add power. When you switch legs, you are adding a hop this time. 10-15 reps Being out of breath is normal!
- You can add a weight for more intensity but best to do the exercise without the weight first.
Ok, ready to do this? I know you can! You’ve been a strong person and you are a woman who wants to lose weight fast at home! Let’s start!
Bookmark & Share