Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
Yes, you can Lose Weight Over 40
Grab a few of these energy balls for an afternoon snack or for breakfast on Thanksgiving. They will be a hit! Vegan, tasty, easy, NO BAKE and can be easily made gluten free!
– 6-8 tbsp oats
– 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
– 2 tbsp almond butter
– 1.5-2 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup (add to your desired sweetness)
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 2 tbsp chocolate chips
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or combination of nutmeg, cloves and ginger)
– pinch of salt
– splash of vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Pulse to mix together.
3. Roll mixture into individual balls.
Makes 4-5 balls.
Additional add ins:
– maple extract
– shredded coconut
– chocolate protein powder in replace of chocolate chips
– dried fruit such as cranberries
– flax seed
– different sweeteners: stevia, brown rice syrup, coconut sugar
* You will need to adjust dry ingredients when adding coconut, protein powder, etc.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe and other blog posts. You are invited to be part of our Motivational Weight Loss Challenge! Learn more here.
Bookmark & Share